New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood 1 missing translated item

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    artshowapplepie

Hi Swift team,

I’ve been looking for a few days now to solve a weird problem i’m having on my website. I translated most of the website / woo commerce language files and it’s always been running smoothly but all of a sudden the ‘I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions’ mention keeps popping up in English, and everywhere in my .po files it’s in Dutch so I can’t find the place to edit it…

I know 10000% sure it worked before, and i didn’t change anything on the language settings or anything, and even if i did it’s still right in the language files so again no clue.. Hope you can help!

All my best,

Ankie

artshowapplepie

Hi Team,

Not to push you or anything but i didn’t get an answer yet (not that you have to but i’ve seen other people getting replies and i’m still stuck on this little issue i’m dealing with).

When you go to my page : http://www.nip10.nl/test after putting a product in your basket you can proceed to checkout when you go to the payment page everything is translated in dutch (so probably won’t make much sense) but all of a sudden the ‘agree with terms and conditions’ pops up in english.. I have all my files translated and stored, and i know for sure it worked before but somehow it doesn’t match anymore..?

Again hope you can help, as i’m eagerly to put get the website online out of test mode somewhere next week !

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    The developer of theme will assist you very soon .
    Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Please can you check that you don’t have the following file in your theme folder:

/neighborhood/woocommerce/checkout/review-order.php

That has been removed as of the latest version, remove that and you should be good to go 🙂

– Ed

artshowapplepie

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your reply !!! I wasn’t able to check any sooner but just checked my ftp but the review-order.php file isn’t there… Oh god what can it be ??? I literally have no clue where to look !

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to through FTP software [filezilla] /your_wordpress_installation_directory/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/woocommerce/checkout/review-order.php and remove review-order.php . Hope it will help you sure and let me know your feedback .
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register