Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    dschertz

I see that the change logs were updated. Haven’t received anything from themeforest or wordpress yet. Which is best way to update?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

It’s just been approved on ThemeForest. You’ll need to manually update for this one. It now has full Envato Toolkit integration, so will auto-update from here on and give you the option to backup the theme before you do update.

Enjoy!

– Ed

dschertz

Thanks Ed. Always on top of things!

harriscauler

I fee dumb for asking this — but how do we update? If we’re using the child theme, do we only need to update the main theme?

Thanks

harriscauler

Nevermind – just deleted the theme and installed the new one.

mikedubs

hey ed,

love the new update! got it uploaded just fine. question though, i can’t seem to find guidance in the documentation on using the new one page navigation option? does each section of a page have to be named? any guidance would be much appreciated 🙂

sodafish

Hi Ed,

After the manual update I get the following error in the header of the WP admin:
    Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘sf_envato_toolkit_credentials_admin_notices’ not found or invalid function name in /home/sodafish/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 429

wondertracker
    mikedubs

perfect on the one page instructions! much thanks!

petenorris

Hi Ed et all,

Loving the theme, and if you don’t mind pointing me in the right direction to solve the following…

1. I am looking to have the background of a particular row extend all the way to each edge of the screen. In traditional bootstrap, I would just place the row outside the container class with the rows content within the container class.

2. JS rollovers – I have the ‘team’ asset configured so the featured images (faces) appear about 100px square. They look great however when I roll over the standard hover effect obvioulsly makes the photo and social icons, name etc unreadable. Is there a way to choose a different effect (a simple slide over where the whole image is covered with an overlay), or if not – disable the hover so it;s just a button to the detail page?

THanks!

havlil

Just wanted to say, I get the same message after upgrading to 1.2. Looking forward to finding out what it is or how to take care of it. Everything else seems to be working great.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@havlil – responded to the topic you created.

@petenorris

1) Are you looking to have content that goes full width, or just an image/background image?

2) Sure, but this shouldn’t be in this topic, better to create one and if you provide a link we can help with some css to stop the overlay effect.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

petenorris

@ed

re #1 I just need the background to go full width (content staying within .container)

I suppose #2 was simply, is there a way to change the hover effects in the theme options?

Many thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

1) Then just use a full width text block, and set the alt background.

2) Not as standard, but could be done with some custom css.

– Ed

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register