New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Having Problems or Issues with XML Demo Content Upload? Try This Solution Reply To: Having Problems or Issues with XML Demo Content Upload? Try This Solution

gunnerson

Hi Ed,

thanks for replying so fast.
I get immediately failed to import messages, whatever I am trying, .gz, alt or splitted. All my php settings are as recommended. When I try to hit the back button of my browser it tells me the file could not be found. I am really running out of time here and feel quite desperate. Especially since I changed the host to a managed/dedicated server which costs me whole lots more money and we had to moved the domain etc. which costed time. The most hilarious thing is that I had zero problems importing the demo content with the previous host ( even it was a shared server and no settings were adjusted ). I simply changed the provider due to your recommendations and because I couldn’t get the slider run. Now I am struggling even with setting up the basics. I really need some assistance here and appreciate a fast support. Thanks in advance. Ina