New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota Styling Mega Menu Reply To: Styling Mega Menu

LinnightL

Thank you for your prompt reply.

“What are you looking to change?” back ground colours, hover states, borders – all the stuff that is normally available in the Mega Menu edit areas for themes.

I have just finished another site with the pro version of the Mega Menu and while I am happy enough to create custom styles the theme editor is a time saver.

If I spend just one hour longer on adjusting styles than clicking a few prompts then I have lost money.

Just curious – I read about the “integration” of the Mega Menu and some features limited (obviously the theme edit is one) – so would buying the pro add-on break the existing integration in a detrimental way? Would it open up the theme edit?

So far I am impressed with the theme – it certainly is the most featured packed theme I have ever worked with – which is why I was very surprised at the discontenting of the Mega Menu Theme editor – which seems contrary to having a check box and button for just about everything else.