New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Zoom on product pages is not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    yas1212

Hi,

1) The zoom option on product page is not functioning just by enabling it in admin.I have added some custom css (got it from other post).But now the product image is overlaying the sticky header(see screenshot attached)

.zoomContainer {
    z-index: 99;}

2)Could you suggest some snippet to hide category WITH its products on shop page.I recently used snippet below, but it hides just a category name, products are still displayed.

//Exclude Category from woocommerce

add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_categories_widget_args', 'woo_product_cat_widget_args' );

function woo_product_cat_widget_args( $cat_args ) {

$cat_args['exclude'] = array('16');

return $cat_args;
    }

Thank you!

Yas

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi Yas,

Please update theme to version 1.5 released yesterday .

Thanks
    Tahir

yas1212

Hi,

I have updated to the new version.

1)There is still problem with zoom overlaying sticky header.
    2)In addition – I’m unable to reach footer of the product pages and home page (on shop page it works fine) – it keeps autoscroll to prev.div (checked on google chrome).
    3) Have you changed the header’s css classes? My old css (for 1.2) is not working anymore?

yas1212

#2 Resolved by updating to 1.51

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi Yas,

1: You need to enable the “Enable image zoom on product images” in the Theme Options ‘WooCommerce Options’ section.

3: I am not sure. It is always recommended to make the changes using a child theme and in the custom css area so it doesnt get lost if the theme is updated.

All the Best.
    Tahir

yas1212

Hi,
    1)The zoom is enabled.The problem is that on mouse over the zoomed image overlaying sticky header(please see screenshot attached in prev message)
    3)The changes were made to child theme.And my changes are not lost. On other elements custom css still working. The problem with header elements only. Did you change header elements classes in v 1.5 ?
    Thanks
    Yas

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!
    This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.

Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.

If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.
    Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register