New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Zoom on hover effect affects main menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    thepipeguys

Hello,

When I enable the “Zoom on hover” effect for products it negatively affects the drop down from the main menu. If I hover over a menu link to make its drop down appear and it extends overtop of the product image, I won’t be able to click on the links of the drop down. As soon as I bring my mouse to those links, the menu drop down dissappears and the product image goes into zoom mode. Its a very hard phenomenon to explain via text. I don’t have “Zoom on hover” turned on right now because I don’t want any customers to encounter the issue. Can you please activate it on your test site and set up your main menu so that you have drop downs that extend overtop of the product image to test my issue? Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

We would need to see it on your website, because we do not get the issue on our demo (see screenshot)

– Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry I didn’t have the zoom feature enabled, now I have replicated your issue. I will forward this to the developer.

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just sorted this, will be in the update tonight 🙂

– Ed

thepipeguys

Hey Ed,

It seems as though even after the update the problem still persists. You can check it out on any of our product pages (http://thepipeguys.com). Please let me know if there is something I am doing correctly on our end. Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Seeing v2.16 in the style.css file? Please check and clear your cache where needed!

– Ed

thepipeguys

Hey Ed,

I just went ahead and decided to install a fresh copy of the theme. I downloaded the latest version from Themeforest.com and the CSS file is only version 5.2

(see screenshot)

Any way you can send me the most up to date CSS file and/or theme file?

Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The latest version on ThemeForest is 2.5, as small updates are auto-update only. Send me an email via: http://themeforest.net/user/swiftideas and I’ll send over the latest file.

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register