New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota Your theme (Nota) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    yeager444

Greetings. We’re unable to view or send any PDF invoices on orders due to:

Your theme (Nota) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

Updating the theme didn’t fix this, so not really sure what to do next. Thanks in advance.

David Martin – Support

Greetings. We’re unable to view or send any PDF invoices on orders due to:

– are you using a plugin for that functionality or just the stock WooCommerce plugin?

We have an update going out soon for the latest WooCommerce update files.

yeager444

Ok…I’m seeing a lot of outdated templates here. When is your update being released? I can’t sell ANYHTING right now. This is critical. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

We are currently in the process of updating all themes for the Woo update. Nota should be by the end of the day Friday.

I see your checkout is not working, please add your FTP details and I’ll get you sorted in the meantime.

yeager444
    This reply has been marked as private.
    yeager444

We’re still not working. What’s the status here? You said you’d “get us sorted in the meantime??” We’ve been down a week, the week we launched the site. This is terrible.

David Martin – Support
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register