New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Yoast SEO Plugin and Swift Page Builder Compatibility

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    misskaseyann

I am working on re-building a website using the Neighborhood theme. A major plugin that I enjoy using is Yoast’s WordPress SEO. After working on a new post on wordpress using the swift page editor, I noticed that Yoast’s plugin claims that I have no keywords in the body copy when in fact I have four. This gives the SEO rating for the page low and makes me wonder if swift page builder prevents my webpage from properly being read by google’s crawlers.

Is there anyway that I can use the page builder and still have Yoast’s plugin properly read the body copy? I really would hate to have to avoid using this awesome page editor for the sake of better SEO!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    misskaseyann

I was able to figure this out on my own! Thank you!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad you sorted it.
    -Rui

joey2012

Same Problem here…
    Could you tell me the solution?
    Is there anyway that I can use the page builder and still have Yoast’s plugin properly read the body copy?
    I have “shop products” and “blog carousel” on my index Website.
    Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

@misskaseyann – Please explain that how did you managed ?
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

thebeesons

Hi,

I’m also a big fan of the Yoast Plugin, would love to know how you got it working effectively with the Page Builder.

Thanks in advance

GB

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I will leave this open for @misskaseyann to reply

Just FYI even though the plugin does not recognise the content in the page builder, it does not effect the SEO from Google’s point of view, as the source code is the same. The plugin only reads words and images in the content editor rather than what’s actually being outputted.

– Kyle

snbozek

Hey @misskaseyann can you please let us know how you managed this issue with Page Builder and Yoast?

Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Let’s wait to see if @misskaseyann will reply.
    Thanks.

-Rui

bluecouches

Since no one ever replied to this. Can someone from support chime in with an answer?

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m not sure what @misskaseyann did, however I can tell you that when YOAST says the SEO score for the page is low, because they can’t find headings or keywords, it’s because it only scans the text in the editor. Which is just page builder assets, however when viewed on the front end the page builder assets are outputted as HTML with text and headings etc so it will not affect your Google Rankings

– Kyle

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register