New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Yith Wishlist ajax not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    ManosCondes

Hello, I’m using dante for a website. The issue is that adding to wish list does not update the number of items in the wish list until the page is refreshed. I guess it is an issue with AJAX.

The URL is http://najm.btnlab.com/ .
    Wordpress 3.9.1.
    Woocommerce 2.1.8
    Dante 2.5.4.

I did many customisations but none about the wish list (just changed the text on the wish list). I replaced all the files with the default ones and did the same with with wish list plugin but still nothing.

Ps. I can’t update to 2.5.5 because of my customisations (work of 1 week and more). Unless the 2.5.5 fixed this issue, I wouldn’t like to update and re-do every single update. I hope you understand.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I see that you managed to resolve the issue.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

ManosCondes

Hi Mahammad,

unfortunately, they issue is still there. It does’t work for me. I’m on a Mac, latest versions of Safari and Firefox. Also tried from Windows and even Internet Explorer but Ajax don’t work.

Update. Just had a look at the demo. Adding to wish list is not implemented with Ajax? So it is not like adding to card (cart gets updated without refresh)?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Yes, Adding to wish list is not implemented with Ajax like cart. We will update this feature in next upgrade sure.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

ManosCondes

Ok! Great! Thank you for your time and keep up the good work! ๐Ÿ™‚

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its ok and most welcome .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register