New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood YITH Quick View plugin for Woocommerce not functioning in Neighbourhood

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    mouse113

I’m trying to use another YITH Product Quick View plugin with Neighbourhood theme. For some reason it doesn’t work, although it is optimised for Woocommerce. It is misplaced in the product image and doesn’t open Quick View after clicking the icon, just jumps to the top of the page. Is it something to do with the theme Woocommerce customisation?

I’ve noticed you use YITH Wishlist already, and its star icon is nicely placed next to the “ADD TO SHOPPING BAG” button on the Woocommerce Shop page. Is there a way to place a working Quick View icon in the same way as the Wishlist icon, in the right corner, right next to the Wishlist star?

Currently the plugin is disabled, because it doesn’t work. Hope you could help me 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That would require that the theme Woocommerce files are adapted to ensure compatibility with that plugin.
    Will forward that requirement has a suggestion so the development team so it can be considered for a future integration.

-Rui

mouse113

Thank you for your answer

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.
    -Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register