Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@giorgio.uboldi – as son as we hear back from them we will sort the issue and update the theme to fix it.

– Ed

pstidsen

The day before yesterday there was an update for the Neighborhood theme, but the WPML-issue is not fixed yet.

It is nearly two months since WPML took contact and nothing has happened. I do not think this is okay.

Please fix it!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @pstidsen – I have chased them for a solution, but am still yet to hear back from them. I assure you we’ll do all we can as soon as we hear from them!

– Ed

jtastic

Same problem here with latest version of neighborhood. (and WP 3.9 and latest WC)
    Any updates?

Best regards

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@jtastic – STILL waiting on WPML for some resolution for this.

– Ed

pstidsen

I have mailed Helena from WPML today again again.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok – let us know if you hear anything.

– Ed

jtastic

This problem has been existing for 4 months so „waiting“ is not good enough in my opinion. If you label your theme WPML compatible please be so kind to fix these kind of issues or simply make it clear to your customers before the purchase that it is in fact not fully compatible. An online-shop is useless when customers cannot see the product.

Best regards

jtastic

The problem seems to be related to the aq_resize() function.
    (There have been countless other cases like this on the WPML forums, in all cases the problem is theme-related within this function, none of the existing solutions work for neighborhood)

When you look at line 57 of product-image.php, the correct $image_link is given in both cases when the aq_resize() function is called but in the next line the $image (that has been returned by the aq_resize function) is empty in one case.

jtastic

Ed I am a big fan of your themes but it is not ok to let your customers debug your faulty files and spend hours on something that would take a developer 5 minutes to debug. The Error is located in the theme’s aq_resize() function. Working fine for me now after I fixed it.

Best regards

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @jtastic

Can I ask what “fix” you are referring to here? As I’m not sure it’s the same issue from which I am waiting to hear back from WPML on.

I don’t ever expect customers to debug theme issues, but the one posted here isn’t what I think you are referring to. If you can provide a few more details for me then I’ll happily check it.

Thanks,

– Ed

pstidsen

Hi Ed,

WPML is waiting for your answer. Will you please get back to Vuk from the WPML-team?

Hope we can get this fixed soon!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I Just forwarded the topic to Ed.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @pstidsen,

Yes – I am in contact with him now.

Thanks,

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@pstidsen – checked again here, and works 100%. Just make sure you have the media translated correctly using the WPML Media Translation plugin. That seems to be where the issue occurs, nothing wrong with the theme as far as I can see.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register