New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante WPML Skip Language doesn't work with Dante language switcher

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    cas_t

Hello,

I am setting up a site with WPML. Some pages are not yet translated. In the WPML setting “How to handle languages without translation”, I chose “Skip language”. According to WPML, the language switcher then only shows the available languages. The switcher included in Dante however doesn’t follow that setting, which leads to visitors either getting a 404 or the homepage (depending on WPML setting) which is confusing.

Is it possible to have the Dante language switcher follow the WPML setting?

Thanks in advance!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Could you please confirm you are using the latest version 1.51 . Also if possible could you please provide the login user pass in a private post so we could take a look at your backend.

You can set the post to private using the Check box(Set as private reply) on the right bottome of the text area .

Thanks
    Tahir

cas_t

Hi Tahir,

For this site I am working on a ‘desktop server’, so you cannot access it. I am however using Dante 1.51.

Let me rephrase the question, though.
    Does the Dante ‘language switcher’, by default, show languages on pages for which there is no translation?

Thanks,
    Casper

Tahir – SUPPORT

I think Ed-The Developer would be better able to answer this. Have assigned this thread to him .

thanks
    Tahir

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register