Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mike3run

I need to translate the promo bar of the site as well, is there a way to do it?

Thanks!!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Inside the theme options go to Promo Bar options and enter your desired text.
    Hope that helps.

– Rui

mike3run

Hi Rui, I found the correct answer.

The right answer is to place there in the Promo Bar options the text IN ENGLISH.

Then using WPML String Translate make it to spanish (its weird because my admin panel and language is spanish)

HOWEVER! A new issue arrised, for some weird reason If i change it its okay and all but if I return to do anything else on that same Theme Options panel (even without touching or moving or anything with that string)

THEN the string goes back to spanish and its a pain 🙁

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That’s strange. Can you provide us you website url and also admin credentials?
    Please send it through private reply.

– Rui

mike3run
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

The right way to do it it’s to place the text in English, and then translate that specific text to the desired language.

But it’s strange that I couldn’t change the promo bar text, it always reverted to the previous text.

Can you try to upload again the latest version of Dante? Just to be sure that it’s not missing any file or using old one.

– Rui

mike3run

OK man no problem, but could you tell me the best most safe way to do that?

I’m kind of scared to mess everything up.

Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

You just need to upload the theme through FTP, the new files will replace the old files

– Kyle

techniker

Hi there,

I also would like to have the text in the promo bar in two languages. I tried to do it with the string translation but I couldn’t make it work. Could you please precisely explain how to do this?

Cheers

David Martin – Support

Hi,

This was documented above. Once you have entered your text in the top bar, be sure to re-scan the translations with WPML. Then add the translation.

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register