New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform WPBakery Visual Composer with Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    avry8542

I bought your theme when I started to rebuild my company website. As I started to learn a little I realized I wanted more features. I purchased WPBakery Visual Composer with Ultimate Add-ons for Visual Composer. When I tried to load plugin I got a major error and it wiped out my site. Good thing I had a back up. Are these plugins not compatible with your theme.

I really wanted to add some of the cool features. Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

No matter what conflict existed between Visual composer and the Theme it would never wipe out the site.

Probably you got some blank screen and thought it was wipped out, by restoring the Visual composer wasn’t active so you were seeing all fine.

I checked in my install and there is a conflict in a function that uses the same name in Visual Composer.

Can you provide me ftp access so I can adjust our function name in order to activate Visual Composer without conflicts?

Use the private reply.

-Rui

avry8542
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    avry8542
    avry8542
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately has I was deep checking this topic, come to the conclusion that Flexform is not compatible with Visual Composer. Only the themes we launched after Flexform are compatible with it. It would require huge amount of work to accomplish.

Apologize for this 🙁 Maybe you can check our latest themes.

-Rui

avry8542

Are there any themes that would not effect the look of the site? or will i have to start all over?

Avery

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Will forward to the development so they can give you the best advice.
    Thanks

-Rui

avry8542
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Apologize, just notice the topic isn’t assigned. Will forward now and contact them directly to reply you ASAP.

Thanks

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Avery,

We’d highly recommend an upgrade to Atelier. It will give you a lot more control and functionality, and works great with Visual Composer.

What are you looking to not have to change with the upgrade – then I can advise more on the particulars.

Thanks,

– Ed

avry8542

Ed

Just don’t want to have to rearrange the layout and redo the website. Would their be any way you can offer me a demo to see if I like it?

Avery

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Avery,

By demo do you mean provide the theme to test?

– Ed

avry8542

yes provide the theme to test. I like my current layout and I dont want to have to redo everything if I change theme

Avery

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register