New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood wp_header() and wp_footer()

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    pinxe

Hi,

I’m using this plugin http://codecanyon.net/item/eventon-wordpress-event-plugin/1211017 and I’ve an error that, according the plugin developer, could come from this functions wp_header() and wp_footer()

This is the developer feedback:
    “Ok well make sure the footers are called in the page template. Because I can clearly see there is no javascript files or css files attached to the page.”

Can you help me please?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Which page template you are using in that page you are having that event plugin??

Can you show me the link of that page, SO I can investigate whats going on?

Thanks,
    laranz.

pinxe
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Every page has a footer and also header, put this plugin page is something weird.

Try to install that plugin in a default theme, and let me know it works or not. If it is not working then it’s a plugin problem. If it works correctly, Post the WP login details.

Thanks,
    laranz.

pinxe
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

I’m afraid I’m not sure if we can support this third party plugin. I will ask the developer about that!

pinxe

Ok, only for the record, the problem only occurs when I use when I use a page template with sidebar, so, I can use a full with page if there isn’t solution.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The wp_header and wp_footer are called correctly, so my guess would be that something in the plugin is conflicting with something in the theme.

Unfortunately it is impossible to be able to support every plugin, and as far as i’m aware, we don’t do anything that doesn’t follow the WordPress guidelines.

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register