New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme WP Pro Forum – Require Side Bars to be added to my forum

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Rob222

I used to have the standard bbPress forum but it looked boring and I am not proficient in using code to alter the look of the standard BBPress forum style. So I opted to get WP Pro Forum which is a plugin for wordpress.

I cannot get any help whatsoever with my forum as I’ve been trying for weeks now. So I’m desperately hoping I can get help here.

Here is what I require…

Q/ I currently have side bars enabled on the front end of my forum. But when I click within a ‘topic’ there is no sidebars present at all. I would like side bars to be setup within topic pages so that I can add individual widgets to my side bars i.e. google adsense banners, latest topics, latest replies, or any other widget type from my wordpress admin area which I can add at the touch of a button.

Can anyone please help me and complete any alterations that may need done for me please? As I’m not tech savvy. I’d very much appreciate it.

Rob222
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please check your forum setting and contact at forum plugin support about this issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register