New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante WP 3.8 & Custom Admin Logo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    wsackley

It appears that the size parameters (294×95) changed for the “custom admin login logo” with the upgrade to WP 3.8. Do you have the new specs?

ielbury

It’s now 80px Wide by 95px Height.

In the future, you can find things like this for yourself by selecting the image (Or any element on the page), right clicking then clicking the ‘Inspect Element’ menu item. You can then look on the Computed tab to get the values.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi ,
    Thanks ielbury for your input. To Explain further here are some screenshots to supplement the process of finding out dimension of html elements.

1: Right-click on the html Element and choose the Inspect Element option from the drop down. See screenshot: http://prntscr.com/2bkium .

2: Selecting or hovering over an html element in the Chrome Browser tools tab will show you the dimension of that specific element . See screenshot http://prntscr.com/2bkjbx .

Thanks
    Tahir

mworley

ielbury,
    That was a rude response. Don’t be a d1ck.

arib

Holy crap thats some serious misinterpretation

ielbury

@mworley, That was NOT intended to be a d!ck response. I apologize if it came across that way and it offended anyone! My brevity sometimes gets me in trouble.

I have been working with a non-technical person right now and I am trying to show her how to find this kind of stuff out for herself. My experience is that if people know of these little tricks and are self sufficient, they get a lot more satisfaction and are more productive. Most non-technical people would not even attempt to try this and they should IMHO. Using the inspector is useful far beyond just finding image sizes, it’s good for finding the sizes of text, parallaxes any element for that matter.

Anyways Happy Holidays to you @mworley!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

This should have been fixed in v1.2, can you update and let us know? 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register