New Landing How can we help? Atelier WordPress Database Error Deadlock

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    chanson

I am getting the following error in my website logs. This seems to be coming from the Swift Framework and would like your eyes on this to see if we can find a resolution. This error was thrown 43 times today on my website and has me worried.

[Wed Dec 09 14:35:43.084408 2015] [:error] [pid 30255] [client 67.87.214.31:55429] WordPress database error Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction for query UPDATEwp_optionsSEToption_value= '1449671772' WHEREoption_name= '_transient_timeout__redux_activation_redirect' /* From [www.progenexusa.com/shop/the-bar/] in [/nas/content/live/progenex/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/options/redux-framework/inc/welcome/welcome.php:50] */ made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('after_setup_theme'), call_user_func_array, Redux::createRedux, Redux::loadRedux, ReduxFramework->__construct, do_action('redux/loaded'), call_user_func_array, Redux_Welcome->init, set_transient, update_option, referer: https://www.progenexusa.com/

It’s happening on various pages all over the website.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please upgrade to wordpress, all plugins and check for issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register