New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante WordPress 3.9 Page Builder Problem Fix Status

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Enrico
    Blocked

Hello, please have the developers a timeline for the fix about the pagebuilder problem with WordPress 3.9?

Thank you

walter

hi there,
    I just recognized the same Problem, can´t edit all my pages because there is no toolbar in the pagebuilder anymore
    best regards

walter

hi there,
    is there already any info concerning the Problem with the Swift page builder after the latest wordpress 3.9 update:
    I can´t edit my pages which I made all with the Swift page builder, because there is nothing shown when opening the Editor within the pagebuilder (like in the screenshot above), and if I edit the pages in the normal text Editor and save it, all Swift page builder formatting is lost?
    best regards

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

This has already been resolved, in the v2.53 update that was released on the 18th April. If there are any other issues you are facing, then they will likely be plugin related.

Try clearing your browser cache/disabling any plugins if you’re still having issues.

– Ed

Enrico
    Blocked

Hi, I have tried to clean the cache but when I push the Swift Page Builder button the page does not switch to the Builder mode.

Please, can you tell me how to fix this?

Thank you

Enrico
    Blocked

Problem solved, I have clear the Browser cache and the Swift Page Builder now work correctly.

Thank you

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great! No problem 🙂

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register