New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Woocommerce thank you and error page after payment

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    mindofmedia

Hello,

I’m installing woocommerce on my website that uses neighborhood. And I using a third party gateway to receive payments.
    But I have one question.
    Where can I find the thank you page (when the payment was successful) and where can I find the error page (where the payment wasn’t successful and they can try again).

Thank you.
    The website is: http://www.foudelyse.be/preview/

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Do you mean the to edit the page? If so you can find the files in the woocommerce folder in the theme.

– Kyle

mindofmedia

No,

The gateway asks me what pages to redirect when a payment is a succes or when it fails.

Kyle – SUPPORT

You can find it in your list of pages in the WordPress admin, it is called ‘Order Received’ most likely to be checkout/order-received/

– Kyle

josefrandasi

Where is the page called ‘Order Received? My problem is that the POS accept payment but to give to continue the web says that it has not been accepted, but if charged on the credit card

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Woocommerce -> Status -> Tools Tab -> Install Pages and let me know your feedback.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register