New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Woocommerce styling question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    vmukhin

Please excuse if some of my questions was answered before. After hours of battling with Woo + Dante, looking to firebug output, I need help to continue my work with site…

1. When responsible behaviour switched OFF, theme displays 3 columns of products instead of 4. I don’t know how to fix this. I changed teem for some basic teme, and immediately Woo displays 4 columns.

2. Styling is a pain in head. I need to know exactly where in theme css, theme alter styles of Woo. I not only need to change buttons, but adjust text and hard-code sizes of image boxes – so I will not experience distortions in product views. I also need to remove pop-up’s “add-to cart” “select options”, because client must to read full explanation of product before purchase.

3. Checkout page, shows only default shipping option, regardless of I defined 2 options more, then radio buttons or drop-down list – nothing works. Only default

All software versions are latest versions.

Thank you for support. Unfortunately I develop site in sandbox fully isolated (under real domain name and “fake” DNS for this) so I can’t provide remote access to my site.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    How it is possible to give exact solution without watching issues at live site ?Please provide me website url .
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

vmukhin

Hi, as I said before, I can’t do this because I develop in sandbox with full real domain name (this is important for some commercial extensions I purchased), so I will need to provide not only URL but a VPN also. I was provided screenshots before. Today morning I decided to drop Dante theme and choose another. There is no 45 bucks I sad about, but a lot of time I spend to fix problems. In the last 4 hours with another theme I almost complete shop without parsing hooks, css and other stuff I not want to do really. In my questions only 3. – about shipping options is my fault, because this is depends on complicated WooCommerce shipping setup, too much inherited things. I think Dante have great potential but right now it’s very heavy and buggy.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem, we are truly sorry that you had problems with our theme, however we do our best to help everyone with their problems as quick as we can. With our theme having so many features, it’s more likely than other themes to come across bugs.

Again, sorry we couldn’t help you more. We hope to see you back with us in the future!

Thanks
    Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register