New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Woocommerce store page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    RobbanN

Hi,

I have some problem with our store page for woocommerce. The page choosen/connected as store page doesn´t seem to be the correct page.
    When I try to edit the page in the page editor, there´s no shortcode left, or I´m not able to hide the page title or sidebar or do any kind of changes.

There´s something strange about it. I´ve had woocommerce installed before on this site but removed it, maybe it has something to do with it?

Regards,
    Robert

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The shop page is an empty page and is managed by Woocommerce so it’s not possible to make any changes by editing the page.
    Your support period has expired so if you need anything further you need to extend the license.

Hope you understand.

-Rui

RobbanN
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

1)

The shop page browser title is set using the Yoast SEO plugin.

Do so here: Titles & Metas – Yoast SEO => Post Types => Custom Post Type Archives => Products

Ref: https://kb.yoast.com/kb/how-do-i-change-the-woocommerce-shop-page-title/

2) Please add a WP login.

3) Please see no.1 the two titles are in no way related.

RobbanN
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Fullwidth shop is not supported. Only a basic WooCommerce integration exists for PinPoint vs Atelier for example: http://pinpoint.swiftideas.net/shop/

Your support period has expired. To access further support please renew your support subscription.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register