New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Woocommerce shortcode icon is missing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Roger Henriksen

The Woocommerce shortcode is missing in the editor. I have WordPress 3.9.1, Woocommerce 2.8.1 and Neighborhood 2.7.1 – all updated today.

I have also tried to install woocommerce on a new installation and here I see the shortcode icon.

Is this removed from Neighborhood? I need to use the default Woocommerce shortcodes. Can I activate these somewhere else?

Attached images:
    The first one is the Neighborhood editor, both classic and Swift Page Builder text looks like this. The two others are taken from the new test site to explain what kind of button I am missing.

Best regards,

Roger Henriksen

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The plugin that you are using to add the extra icons to the editor will be causing the problem. You need to uninstall this plugin

– Kyle

Roger Henriksen

Hi

Thanks for your answer. I have not installed any plugins for this. The screenshots with extra icons is another site attached to show the Woocommerce icon. I’m not sure if this is causes the problem.

Roger

Kyle – SUPPORT

If you could provide me with a link and login via private reply I will take a look it it for you

– Kyle

Roger Henriksen
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes

– Kyle

Roger Henriksen
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I can see that the swift shortcode is there? (see screenshot)

– Kyle

Roger Henriksen

Yes, but that isn’t the question. I was wondering about the Woocommerce icon. Is this gone from this version? I’ve read about it in some forums this weekend. The swift shortcode is working fine!

Roger

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ahh sorry

This is not related to the theme, I just switched to twenty fourteen and there is no woocommerce icon anymore, they must have removed it

– Kyle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register