New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Woocommerce Pdf Template

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    mouse113

I have 2 questions about custom Woocommerce PDF Templates. I can’t code in PHP and don’t know where to place the custom files.

1) I want to make a really simple packing slip, which will include just my address and my customers shipping address on the left side in Google Font Muli 300 21pt. And it should be limited to strictly top left quarter of the A4 document (A6 size).
    In the attachment is a Word document, which I want my Packing Slip to look like.

2) I am currently not sure if my website is sending any confirmation emails to my customers. How to make sure I am sending the customer’s PDF Invoice to them? How to adjust the text in the email to be: “Thank you for your purchase. Your order number is #Number-Of-Invoice. Please find attached your payment invoice”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please try to use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-invoices-packing-slips/. Hope it should help to you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

mouse113

I am using it right now. But I am asking if you can help me adjust the woocommerce functionality within your theme.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

1) Unfortunately we can’t provide support to 3rd party plugins

2) You should create a fake user to check if you are receiving the emails.

-Rui

mouse113

Thank you for your suggestions

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register