New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Woocommerce no longer connecting- products and no hero images on shop page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    cassieegan

Hello

Woocommerce does not seem to be connecting- the products in the shop page and also their individual product page usually have an ‘add to cart’ and the quantities of how many, as well as a wish list button- none of this is visible at the moment and you cannot add anything into the cart.

As well as this—–

When in the shop page, usually the items will all show up with the 1st picture(a product shot) but at the moment they are coming up as the second chosen image- why is this?’

please help! I will give all login details gladly!
    Cassie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    cassieegan

Also – forgot to mention – I made some changes this morning – could that be the cause?
    I went into pages>shop>edit> in the description bit i added a |$10 flat rate shipping| so it would show up above the products in the shop page
    ALSO
    I added in SEO details

I then got an email from someone who couldnt add anything to cart/ make a purchase – which alerted me to the failure happening!!!
    I reverted to a page version from June so i got rid of all of the changes i made.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I see that woocommerce pages are missing. Please go to Admin -> Woocommerce -> Status -> Install pages.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

cassieegan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    cassieegan

previously- this has come up on each page- could it be this?

“Your theme has bundled outdated copies of WooCommerce template files – if you encounter functionality issues on the frontend this could be the reason. Ensure you update or remove them (in general we recommend only bundling the template files you actually need to customize). See the system report for full details.”

I am really not sure what to do with it- could you please help? I am still a beginner and I have no idea!
    Thankyou!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The user credentials provided aren’t working. Can you check?

-Rui

cassieegan
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you check again?
    The catalog mode was on.

-Rui

cassieegan
    cassieegan

Hi there- any update? thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

When I replied was to meant to say that is already appearing the price and add to cart button. If you are not seeing it please clear your browser cache.

-Rui

cassieegan

I have tried to clear the cache in the WP super cache- it wasn’t activated so I had no cache to clear.. also i have been emailing with woo commerce and they suggested I switch themes to the twenty twelve theme and deactivate all plugins bar woo commerce

Now the functionality of woo commerce is working – where as it was not working at all with the neighbourhood theme.

I have switched back into the neighbourhood theme and the only plugin activated is woo commerce and there is now NO woo commerce add to cart or option to buy- what is the issue in this case?

Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Probably it was the cache of your browser.

You had the Neighborhood catalog option set to on. On that situation the prices are not showed and the store work just an Catalog.

When I replied the prices were showing with Neighborhood, at the moment you have another theme activated.

Let us know if you need further help.

-Rui

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register