New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Woocommerce Extensions incompatible

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    pixel8edspace

Hi,

I have purchased and installed two woocommerce extensions to enable more customisation on my store :

1) catalog visibility options (http://www.woothemes.com/products/catalog-visibility-options/)
    2) product sort and display pro (http://a3rev.com/shop/woocommerce-product-sort-and-display/)

Everything is set on the back-end, although they have absolutely no effect on the front-end.

The main thing I NEED to get working to go live with my site is to hide any prices, but still retain the cart functionality (for making enquiries, not ordering a product). The first plugin does exactly this, except it doesn’t work with the theme.

Please help soonest, so I can launch my site!

Thx!

Note: I’m still using v 2.0.2 of woocommerce plugin

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’ll forward this to the developer, hopefully he can help.

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You don’t need a plugin to hide the prices, just use this custom css (added to the custom css panel in theme options):

.price {
    display: none!important;
    }

We don’t use any non-standard WooCommerce functions, so these should work – I assume they are up to date and confirmed working with the version of WooCommerce you have?

– Ed

pixel8edspace

Hi Ed,

This is a great step in the right direction, however, prices still show up on the “cart” and “checkout” pages. On The Cart page I need to remove the columns “UNIT PRICE” and “SUBTOTAL” and remove the whole shopping bag summary.

“update shopping bag” -> “update” & “proceed to checkout” -> “submit enquiry”

After a hint from woo themes I was able to change check out options to “cheque payment” so the email goes, but no payment is required. I’ve changed all the wordings on buttons I could figure out, but there are still a few I can’t figure out.

“Add to shopping bag” -> “add to enquiry” (the roll over on main shop page)
    “Continue Shopping” -> “Continue browsing” (on cart page)
    “view cart” -> “view enquiry”

It’s almost their! Thank you so much for the help. I hope these final parts can be fixed, then I can go live.

Many Many thanks.

Cheers,
    Andy

pixel8edspace
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pixel8edspace

Hi Ed,

Sorry, is there any way you might be able to respond to the above?

Many thanks for your time.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Andy,

Tried logging in but getting an incorrect password error.

Try adding this css too:

.product-price, .product-subtotal, .woocommerce .cart_totals, .product-total, .cart-subtotal, .total {
    }

For the translation strings, check the theme language file, and also WooCommerce language file.

– Ed

pixel8edspace

Thanks Ed! A great help.. Much appreciated.

There is one tiny thing. Default Woocommerce is “Add to cart”. On the rollover it’s add to shopping bag. Could you help with css for this. I’ll figure out the other “wordings” through out woo commerce.

Thank you very much!!

pixel8edspace

Sorry Ed,

Just noticed the pricing still shows up on the confirmation “order received” page.

Possible to hide?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

That string is in the theme language file.

Change the above code to:

.product-price, .product-subtotal, .woocommerce .cart_totals, .product-total, .cart-subtotal, .total,  .totals_table {
    }

– Ed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register