New Landing How can we help? Atelier woocommerce brands plugin

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    NikkiSt

Hi there,

I’m using the ultimate woocmmerce brands plugin and certain settings don’t seem to be working with the theme. For instance the brand doesn’t show up if I try place it below or above the short description on product page nor does it appear on the gallery thumbnail images on the shop category pages. Please advise if this is a theme issue or something with the plugin.

Thank you.

NikkiSt

Hi there

Any feedback on the above?

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Due to the large amount of plugins we cannot guarantee every plugin is compatible.

Please describe in as much detail as possible the issue, how to replicate and where you see the issue – please include any reference screenshots.

Please attach the plugin zip file so we can test this further.

Thanks.

NikkiSt

Hi David

Plugin can be downloaded here https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-woocommerce-brands/

The plugin gives you a few options of where to display the brand name on the product page but in the theme I can’t seem to be able to view it above and below the short description.

There is also an option to display what brand title you want to appear in front of the brand name and when I choose to have it blank, it works on the product details page but on product category it shows the word “brand” in front of it.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @NikkiSt

Will take a look at this early next week in prep for the next update and see if we can add in support for it.

Thanks,

– Ed

NikkiSt

Awesome – thanks so much!

David Martin – Support

Thanks Ed.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @NikkiSt

Unfortunately we cannot support that plugin in it’s current state – it has many outdated functions which broke our development site. We’d recommend you use another plugin if you want brands – there are more than a few out there!

– Ed

NikkiSt

Thanks so much for looking into it – really appreciate it. Are there any others out there you would recommend that will work with the theme?

Thanks!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I have not tested + Atelier this but have you researched the WooCommerce Brands plugin? https://www.woothemes.com/products/brands/?

Thanks.

NikkiSt

Hey David,

I have checked it out but also looking at the Yith plugin https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-brands-add-on/ as it looks slightly more comprehensive? I know the theme uses their wishlist plugin so thinking this may be the most compatible?

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Unfortunately I have not tested that so I cannot 100% confirm this.

Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register