New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Woocommerce activated, website VERY slow

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    SFmarketing

Activated Woocommerce and it has slowed down my page load times, my dashboard, everything to the point where using the website is very difficult. Even upgraded my hosting / resource limit, and it did not help the load times.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

This topic has nothing to do with the theme, something to take u with your hosts and/or woocommerce

– Kyle

SFmarketing

I’ve used woocommerce in the past with other themes and it has never been an issue. Is there any chance it’s the way it’s working with the theme? or any chance you could look into it? and see why it’s not cooperating? Maybe it’s not solely woocommerce and another issue? It looks like there are a lot of threads on here with Cardinal speed issues.

Kyle – SUPPORT

The theme has nothing to do with the speed issue of activating woocommerce, our sites are running fast with the theme and woocommerce as you can see in our demo. So if your site is slowing down a lot when activating woocommerce then it’s likely an issue with your server more than anything

– Kyle

SFmarketing

Okay, I deactivated Woocommerce, and it was still running insanely slow. Ran a scan, and I attached the results. The blue line is the theme taking so long to load. Can you just look into this? It’s saying the theme itself is slowing everything down. It’s not a server issue. I have spoken with them as well. Any thoughts?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you please carry out these maintenance tasks:

1) Update your WP version, it is out of date.

2) Update your theme version to the latest version 2.16, you are currently on 1.93.

3) Update all plugins.

We can then investigate this better.

– David.

SFmarketing

Everything has been updated, and there is still a speed issue. Please proceed!

Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Which hosting are you using? Please deactivate all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register