New Landing How can we help? Cardinal WooCommerce 3.08 Cardinal

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    shanehogan

Hello Ed @swiftideas any ETA on the updates for woocommerce 3.08 to be added to Cardinal,

cardinal/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.3,
    cardinal/woocommerce/content-product.php version 2.6.1 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    cardinal/woocommerce/content-single-product.php version 2.1.2 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    cardinal/woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    cardinal/woocommerce/loop/result-count.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    cardinal/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.7,
    cardinal/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.2,
    cardinal/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.2,
    cardinal/woocommerce/single-product/up-sells.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,

All shop pages load all products on desktop, although on mobile woocommerce reports showing all products, however only some show up.

Thanks
    Shane

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Will forward it to Ed so he can reply.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Shane,

WooCommerce v3.1.0 is currently in release candidate, so we are working on an update ready for that, which we hope to release within the next 5-7 days.

It looks like you have an older version than the latest – please check that!

Thanks,

– Ed

shanehogan

Hi Thanks Rui and @swiftideas – Ed much appreciated

WP is reporting all plugins are up to date, so not sure whats happening there, anyway thanks for the info, will look forward to the update.

Many Thanks

Shane

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Do you update manually? If so, please cross reference the files included in the latest theme, as any not included should be removed as we do sometimes delete outdated files that no longer need to be included!

Thanks,

– Ed

shanehogan

Hello Ed @swiftideas

My Apologies for late reply been a bit manic.

I use a plug-in to update wp, which saves me logging in when there’s an update, apart from WP Major versions.

Also I have no idea how to cross reference the files in the Cardinal theme as I don’t know where to download and update it manually.

If I did I could cross reference the files and then delete any obsolete files.

Thanks for you help.

All the Best

Shane

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Shane,

You can use the latest version of the theme, found here – http://swiftideas.d.pr/bJwoPI

Thanks,

– Ed

shanehogan

Cool thank you very much Ed @swiftideas

Much appreciated, i’ll go through the files in the woocommerce section hopefully later tonight and delete the ones I dont need before I upload the new version.

Thanks again

all the best

Shane

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Ed.

-Rui

shanehogan

Hi Ed @swiftideas & Rui @guerreiro-rui

I cross referenced the files in my cardinal/woocommerce server directory with the ones from the link you sent and they were exactly the same, none added or taken away so I renamed the cardinal/woocommerce dir and uploaded the new version and am getting exactly the same warning for the same files as listed above.

cardinal/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.3,
    cardinal/woocommerce/content-product.php version 2.6.1 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    cardinal/woocommerce/content-single-product.php version 2.1.2 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    cardinal/woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    cardinal/woocommerce/loop/result-count.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    cardinal/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.7,
    cardinal/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.2,
    cardinal/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.2,
    cardinal/woocommerce/single-product/up-sells.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,

I since opened some of the woocommerce files and they still have the old version numbers as listed above even though I used the ones from the new theme link that you sent over, note there is also a woocommerce directory in wp/plug-ins so I renamed that to see what happened and woocommerce went completely, I renamed it back and had a look inside and see they are just dummy files, that must lead back to the ones in your cardinal theme.

I did not update the whole theme, just the woocommerce files and as mentioned they are eactly the same as the ones sitting on my server, so not sure whats happening there. however I have now deleted the old server cardinal/woocommerce version as it was the same as I just checked the version numbers.

I also checked the version number of the cardinal theme you sent me the link for and it is exactly the same as the one that I am using version 2.6.20

So all files are the same not just the woocommerce ones, maybe you sent me the wrong link by mistake?

Many thanks for your help.

Shane

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Here is a zip of the version due to be released tomorrow – http://swiftideas.d.pr/2z9adS

That contains 3.1.0 compatibility.

Thanks,

– Ed

shanehogan

Hi Ed @swiftideas & Rui @guerreiro-rui

Thank you Ed, that did the trick, absolutely no warnings whatsoever, I didn’t update the complete theme yet, just the woocommerce section under the cardinal directory, and even though my plug-ins report the latest version of woocommerce as 3.0.9 as I’m not sure 3.1.0 has yet to become a public RC, everything is spot on.

Thank you very much for all your help and support, much appreciated.

Have a great weekend

Best Wishes
    Shane

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Happy to help Shane, thanks for letting us know.

– Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.