New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Woocommerce 2.1 Compatibility – DEV. QUESTION

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    mr_pa

Hi Ed,

as i supposed you already know, woocommerce 2.1 is gonna to be released on monday 10th february so i was wondering if you have already checked the compatibility with the RC2 of WC.

Thanks in advance for your response,

MR_PA

tynus

I’ve updated to 2.1…wish I’ve never ever done that … have to try and get it back to the previous version now ๐Ÿ™ All kinds of errors at the moment.

tynus

I’m using Dante btw

cdsouza

Is there a way that I can restore my old WC files manually that came with the Neighbourhood theme (upload them somewhere)?

I tried to do a restore from backup and I get an error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ’14:30:40)’ at line 5

Hoping I can manually change the files back? Please help!

cdsouza

BTW – these are the current errors I’m getting on the WC page:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘woocommerce_price_filter’ not found or invalid function name in /home/rimanchi/public_html/en/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘woocommerce_layered_nav_query’ not found or invalid function name in /home/rimanchi/public_html/en/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199

Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/rimanchi/public_html/en/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-query.php on line 345

cdsouza

FYI – for anyone that made the mistake of updating the plugin, you can delete the updated plugin and upload version 2.0 by downloading it here:

http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/developers/

That fixed all my issues. Hope it helps others.

SubEditions

@cdsouza & @swiftideas: Exact the same errors with the Neighborhood theme…

I’m gona restore WC 2.0.20 untill Swiftideas has solved this issue…

cdsouza

Ya – I’m in the Neighbourhood theme too. It was a terrifying moment ๐Ÿ™

Couldn’t even restore my backup for some reason so now I’m redoing a lot of work…

SubEditions

I have renamed the new Woocommerce folder in the directory wp-content/plugins on my server to a different name and uploaded Woocommerce 2.0.20 under the usual “woocommerce” folder name.
    Deactivated the 2.1.0 Woocommerce plugin and activated the 2.0.20 plugin and everything is working again.
    Now Swiftideas has to solve the compatibilty issues with WC 2.1.0

mr_pa

Guys, some filters have been changed and some woocommerce pages have been removed.

So the only thing that we can do is waiting for an update.

I hope very soon for everybody ๐Ÿ˜‰

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

WooCommerce v2.1 compatibility is coming in the next update, later tonight ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks,

– Ed

creatorofstuff

@mr_pa – would this explain things like my menu not working (for shop pages), and lost work on my shop page, and all of my woocommerce settings being gone, etc. etc. etc. ??? I, too, like other people, can not get anything to work right from my backup, which I did right before I updated Woocommerce.

My site is completely hosed right now. I’ve wasted 4 hours on this already and it’s a huge mess. Will the Neighborhood theme update fix all of these problems? (I’m back to Woocommerce 2.0.20 but now it’s all a big mess.)

mr_pa

@ Ed: good to know. I hope everything will work fine ๐Ÿ™‚

@ creatorofstuff : to be honest i made to some test in a local evinroment and i didn’t switch back to the previous WC version. I know that is too late but you shuold keep patient until the next update of the theme. I suppose (i hope honestly) that all the compatybility issues will be resolved.

It’s a good idea to follow the development process of the plugin in order to know if the future updates will make some seriuous conflic with the theme and, of course, make a local installation of your live site and make some testing before go live.

marirove

hello, i don’t understand how “you can delete the updated plugin and upload version 2.0 by downloading it here:http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/developers/”,
    i must simply desactived or disable plugin woocommerce? and after i don’t find the 2.0 version.
    Thank’s for yours answers.
    Marie

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, you can delete the plugin from your server via wp-content > plugins and upload the downloaded plugin from that plugin page.

Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register