New Landing How can we help? Atelier Woo Product Variation Images in gallery

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Thierry

Dear SwiftIdeas,

Atelier is a great theme. User-friendliness is on point for sure. However, I came across a missing, or maybe even a broken feature.

A thing that I’ve liked about other themes as well is that product variation images were automatically visible on the (front-end) product page, like they were put in the gallery, and that they would change upon selecting the related variation.

Example: The default product variation (Color) is ‘Grey’, with its own product image (also the primary image visible). When the user changes the variation from ‘Grey’ to ‘Black’, they should see the product image switch to the image added to the ‘Black’ variation.

Adding all variation pictures separately to the gallery is too much work, I believe. I thought this was a Woo feature by default too. Either way, I miss it in your theme.

Could you help me accomplishing this, or add it to your roadmap priorities?

Yours,
    Thierry

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Thierry

Have you updated to the latest version of the theme, and WooCommerce? This functionality should be present in the latest updates.

Let us know.

– Ed

Thierry

I’ve installed the latest updates this morning. Anyways, it appeared that I hadn’t saved the images correctly. Thank you anyway, Ed! Problem solved.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad it’s sorted.
    Thanks Ed

-Rui

ParaPocket

this pretty much describes my problem, except all my images are saved correctly. This feature was working before, but something has gone wrong in the past few hours to cause this feature to stop working. I can’t figure it out!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register