New Landing How can we help? Atelier Woo commerce Update – Templates

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Katie Sutton

Hello there, hopefully this is an easy one. I updated to Woocommerce and went to the woocommerce system status report to make sure all was well and saw a couple of warnings under my template overrides metabox:
    atelier/woocommerce/content-product.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.6.1,
    atelier/woocommerce/content-product_cat.php version 2.5.2 is out of date. The core version is 2.6.1,

Something to worry about?
    Thanks,
    Katie

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Will forward to our head developer to see if it’s necessary to do anything.

-Rui

vlam

Hi there,

I’m having the same warnings. Also the Woocommerce update totally disrupted the layout of my product detail pages. Do you know if you will be able to release an update soon?

Thank you,

Virginie

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

Those warnings can safely be ignored. For some reason they have updated the version numbers in those files, and NOTHING else, so they won’t have any visible effect. We will of course update the numbers in the next update.

@vlam
    – please log a topic with a link to your site, the issue is likely to do with plugins as the theme hasn’t changed anything there.

– Ed

vlam

Hello,

Many thanks! Good to know these can be ignored.
    I will create a new topic for my Woocommerce product pages layout problem.

Virginie

Katie Sutton

Great, thank you!

GTS75

I’m having the same issue with the outdated copies message…and I’m unable to access the Orders area of WooCommerce. What’s going on here? I’m not seeing any front-end issues..just the lack of access in the backend.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @GTS75

Nothing in the theme would stop backend orders from displaying – check any 3rd party plugins for updates?

– Ed

GTS75

Can you confirm the current theme version is compatible with the new release of WooCommerce (2.6.1)?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The outdated files mentioned, the only changes in those files are to the version numbers in the files – lord knows why WooCommerce has done that, but they have. As far as we know there are no theme conflicts with the 2.6.1 update.

– Ed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register