New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Wishlist not functioning

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
    stivens

Thanks for this. It did not work, but I do think it’s a step in the right direction 🙂 The exact fixes on that page broke the database connection. I’m going to look into this route a bit more & continue pouring over error logs to see what it is there.

Any more suggestions a very very much appreciated (and thanks for working on a Sunday!)

S

evs

I’d like to put my hand up and say that the Wishlist plugin is not working for me either.

It returns an error when trying to add an item to a wishlist when the user is logged in.

It works fine when the user is not logged in.

I doubt it has anything to do with SSL as I have not enabled SSL yet (this is on a staging server).

Elliot

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@evs – If it doesn’t add a product to the wishlist, and you get an error, then it’s likely an AJAX returned error. Can you provide a link so that I can check, and maybe ask your host to take a look incase there is anything they can do!

– Ed

evs

@Ed – Yes, that’s precisely what’s happening. I’ve located where the error is thrown but not the cause. Unfortunately on WPEngine’s staging environment you don’t get much in the way of logging, so to save time we’re launching without Wishlist and I will endeavour to track the logs in production.

I’ll report back when I have the error details, unless I can track down the cause.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Let us know!

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register