New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Wishlist not functioning

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
    stivens

Hi

The “add to wishlist” function is not adding items to the wishlist on my page. My site is madenowhere.com

thx

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Could you try disabling all plugins and try?

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

stivens

Hi Laranz,

I deactivated every plugin except for the wishlist & it was a no go. It still is not adding items to the list when I’m logged in as well as visiting my site as a guest. I appreciate any suggestions you may have.

S

stivens

Actually I just did it properly and there is a plugin that conflicts with the wishlist. It’s called “WordPress HTTPS”. I know you don’t really offer third-party support, but do you have any suggestions for SSL support without doing it manually? Thanks!

S

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Did you try any other Https wp plugin without affecting the wishlisht?

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

stivens

I removed any SSL plugin & the list worked fine. However, I want the admin/login areas delivered via SSL so I added define(‘FORCE_SSL_ADMIN’, true); to wp-config and the list stops functioning. Is there a way to enable SSL on the backend without breaking the wish list plugin?

Thanks!

S

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Make sure this is the latest theme version, we have some fix for SSL in the new version. I flagged this to the developer to confirm.

Thanks,
    laranz.

stivens

I have the latest version – 1.3.4

Have been double/triple checking my setup & still having the issue with Wishlist/SSL – will continue to do so in hopes of finding solution. I’m leaving wishlist activated on my site incase you need to see the issue. Let me know if I can provide anything else (i.e. login credentials) that may be helpful.

Thanks for the help Laranz!

S

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Does the wishlist work when you’re logged in? What version of the plugin are you using?

– Ed

stivens

Hi Ed

Just tested, wishlist does not work when logged in. I am using version 1.0.5 of the plugin, seems to be the latest version.

Thanks!

S

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I see you’ve taken it up with the plugin developers – I think this will be the best course of action. Let us know when you hear from them.

– Ed

stivens

Ed,

The developers haven’t responded to any inquiries, I suppose there is little incentive to be diligent with support for a free plugin. However, the theme was not free & this plugin is implemented throughout. The wishlist hasn’t been operational for me since purchase and it would be great to get any help on this end with fixing that.

I am using a CDN to speed things up, but wishlist files are not loaded from that service. I’ve already worked with MaxCDN’s support via phone several times to make sure that their settings are not disabling any plugin files.

Thanks again for your input!

S

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you give me a login in a private reply so that I can login and test a fix out?

Thanks,

– Ed

stivens
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Think I may have found the cause of this. Please see this URL for details, and let me know if the fix works? http://blog.slowb.ro/2013/09/16/enable-ssl-for-db-connections-in-wordpress/

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register