New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood wishlist not behaving properly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    tonywong

hi, tested the wishlist on numerous occassion.

instances where i add item to wishlist, and try removing it from the wishlist page, item still showing.

also, adding item to wishlist from product detail page. also did not show immediately. need to navigate to other page before it can show. seem like there is some refresh issue going on, or ajax not functioning well.

please take a look.

regards
    tony

tonywong

see attached…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You are using any cache plugin that cause to issue so deactivate plugin and make a test then.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

tonywong

its still the same after deactivating the plugin. when you add to wishlist, pressing F5 (refresh) also did not reflect the change. its only you navigate out of the page.

http://www.knohshop.com
    login detail to verify: knoh, zaq12wsx

tonywong

one thing very consistent is where its occur. inside the product category page and product detail page.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I checked and found that it seems to server cache [session] related issue. Can you please contact at your hosting provider to check this problem.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

tonywong

the hosting provider say they do not implement serve caching. i removed wp super cache from the plugin list. it solve the refresh issue with the shopping cart, but the wishlist issue remain un-resolved.

so the problem no longer lie with serve cache or wp-super cache plugin.. what else could it be?

regards
    tony

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I checked with demo and found that wishlist never updated like cart and you need to refresh/change page to see wishlist at top.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register