New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante White space on bottom of pages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    ocwordpress

Hey,
    Is there any way to remove the white space at the bottom I see on some of the pages? I have checked the “remove bottom space” box in the page meta and have added both the .mb0 and .pb0 to the extra page class. It only occurs on a few of my clients pages while the other pages do not contain the white void. Any ideas? Thank you

ocwordpress
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, this custom css would improve it:

.page-id-7373 .inner-page-wrap.has-no-sidebar.no-bottom-spacing.clearfix {
    margin-bottom: -150px;
    }

.page-id-118 .inner-page-wrap.has-no-sidebar.no-bottom-spacing.clearfix {
    margin-bottom: -150px;
    }

Let me know if that helped!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi @ocwordpress

This code will be more effective than the one above:

.inner-page-wrap {
      min-height: 0;
    }

This will stop the white space from appearing on any page you create.

– Kyle

ocwordpress

Worked perfectly! Thank you both for the help. Looks awesome!

One more quick question, the .inner-page-wrap min-height will leave virtually no white space while the margin-bottom code gives it the perfect amount. When i apply it to all of the inner pages, it will create some overlap on a few pages with the promo bar. Is there another way to give all of my pages that margin-bottom: -150px? Thank you for all of your help. I appreciate it greatly.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

If I was you I wouldn’t use the margin-bottom:-150px; as you are likely to come across many problems similar to the one above. With the code I gave you you say there is no white space, then make sure you have the ‘top spacing’ and ‘bottom spacing’ unchecked on your page meta options. This will add the white space for you.

– Kyle

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, in my code you will find the page ID for the page you added it on. If you remove it the code will apply to all your pages, which will likely cause issues. If you only want to target specific pages however you can copy paste the code and add page IDs of other pages to the copied code.

Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register