New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante White screen when editing page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    bujma

I’m getting white screen of death when trying to edit pages in editor using Swift Page Builder.
    I know that my php memory limit is 128MB (it’s default with my host provider) but Woocommerce’s System Status is pointing out that limit is only 40MB and I should increase it.
    I tried with most common solutions like editing php.ini, .htaccess and wp-config and on 2-3 fresh installations of wp and nothing works. I disabled all plugins and the problem still exists.
    Do you guys have any solution?
    I see it like it’s Swift Builder fault probably.

bujma

I turned on DEBUG LOG and I paste below what I’m getting in log file after seeing white page when trying to use Swift Page Builder:

[20-Jan-2014 17:23:28] PHP Notice: Undefined index: class in /mcshop/wp-content/themes/dante/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/layouts.php on line 68
    [20-Jan-2014 17:23:28] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: html in /mcshop/wp-content/themes/dante/swift-framework/meta-box/inc/fields/sidebars.php on line 29

Below are the lines which are indicated in the log above:
    Line 68 in layouts.php:
    if ( $this->params[“class”] != ” ) {

Line 29 in sidebars.php:
    $html .= ‘<select name=”‘.$field[‘id’].'” id=”‘.$field[‘id’].'”>’;

Is there something missing or wrong?

bujma

I contacted my server host and they adviced me to switch off the automatic statistics script for whole service. I turned it off and Swift Page Builder works. I don’t know if stats script caused the problem, but it seems it’s working now.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thanks For the Heads up. Could you please share your host name for future reference.

All the Best
    -Tahir

bujma

Yeah.
    I’m using home.pl hosting services.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know!

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register