New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn White Screen of Death after messing with preloader options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    matthewvernon

Hi,
    I started building a site with Joyn last night.
    Everything was working perfectly until I decided to play around with the Preloader/Page Transition settings. Ever since I’ve had what I think is the ‘White Screen on Death’ on all of my pages, bar the Admin section.

I managed to get the site to load a little bit of content by playing with these settings some more, but the layout was completely screwed around and a lot of stuff was missing/not working. Haven’t been able to replicate this again after playing with it again.

I’ve also disabled all my plugins as per some feedback I read on a WP forum.

I’m a total beginner with WordPress and don’t know a thing about PHP.
    If you could help me out it’d be great. I’ve included my site and the log in details.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It can be a memory problem. Try to increas the memory in the file wp-config.php
    Check this documentation
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

-Rui

matthewvernon

Hi Rui,
    Sorry to be totally annoying – how do I get into the PHP files to edit them?
    I’m on a GoDaddy Managed WordPress account and I don’t think they give me many options.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You should have access to wp-config.php
    You will have to contat GoDaddy support so they can help you increase the WordPress memory.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register