New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Where is the newsletter signup in demo footer?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    rfreilino

Greetings,

I was wondering where the newsletter sign up box came from in the demo, and how I can add one like it to my footer?

Melanie – SUPPORT

I will ask another support staff, thank you for the patience!

b3nz0n

I want this feature To…

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thank you for the patience, Cosmin will get back to you as soon as he can.

mariosm

any news guys?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey guys,

It’s just a simple text widget with the subscribe form embed code that MailChimp offers – that’s all there is to it.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

b3nz0n

Can you please send the css for your widget, so we can get the same look and feel!

b3nz0n

Hi Can you please send the css for your widget, so we can get the same look and feel!

Cause my doesent look like the own i your DEMO!

addicted2alice

After much research, I was able to get it to look like the demo. Here is what I did:

I went to Widgets, then added a Text box to Footer Column 4.

Head over to your Mailchimp account. Once you log in, on the left side, there should be one that says Lists. If you haven’t created a list yet, go ahead and do so now. Once done, to the right of your newly (or existing) list, there is something that says Stats. Click on that arrow and go to Signup forms. Then select the one that says Embedded forms. Choose Super Slim and on the left side where it says Form options, go ahead and uncheck “a title for your form”. Copy the code given and head back over to your site. Paste the code in the Widget Text you had created earlier in Footer Column 4.

You will have to delete some of the code and add some other stuff. Please see images attached so that you can compare.

Sorry, my explanation is a bit weak. Super exhausted after staring at the screen for so many hours.

Hope this helps.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great! Thanks! 🙂

garyellard

Thanks so much addicted2alice saved me a load of time!

creatorofstuff

@addicted2alice – You are a life saver. I was trying to figure this out and ran across your post. It saved me so much time! One question (if you are still out there) – I am wondering if your end result looks like this. Mine does not exactly match the one in the Neighborhood demo. (The only thing I did differently from your great instructions was change the background color to match that of my footer. Otherwise, the whole thing was in a giant white box!)

Thanks! Here is what mine looks like. I think it looks funny. I’d love to get it looking like the demo…

cdsouza

Mine turned out perfectly. Thank you sooooo much for posting that. You saved me countless hours.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Glad to hear that! 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register