New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante What hosting service?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    urahara1

I bought Dante and currently have it installed on hosting24.com, however the demo content is not being uploaded. So, will changing my hosting service make this problem go away as I want to use the demo content that came with the theme?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You will not face any problem after change host .
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

enensa

I have the same question. You advise to change the host, which is not advice at all unless you advise which host. What happens if we change to another wrong host? I have GoDaddy and have not been able to upload the demo content, even after increasing the php maximum execution time to 128 (from 36). Two tech support reps on support calls also tried it and it failed. They advised that the demo content xml file might be incomplete. Can you please send me a fresh copy (updated or fixed) of the demo content file to [email protected] and let me try again to upload it?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

HI,
    Please watch this video first http://vimeo.com/album/2606969/video/79555514 and try to import .

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @enensa,

If you are having problems importing, I’m guessing you get a blank screen, or an error? If so, click the browser back button and then carry on importing. A couple of goes at that should sort it.

There is nothing wrong with the demo content import file.

As far as host advice, nothing compares to wpengine.com as far as we know!

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register