New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Website not loading. Issues with latest updates?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    chindache

Hi there,

Apologies in advance, I’m a designer using the Joyn theme and not a web developer or programmer so it might take me a few responses back and forth to understand what’s going on.

I noticed on June 27th the website I designed with Joyn, https://www.kentcrossfit.com/ , suddenly kept failing to load. It’s stuck on the loading animation. I’m still able to login through …/wp-admin and edit pages and posts, but for some reason the site is stuck trying to load. I’ve confirmed this on multiple machines and mobile devices, each clearing out browsing history and cached data. I’ve also contacted my host site, Bluehost, and their Support team advised me it was one of my plugins. I turned off all plugins except for Swift Framework which leads me to believe the latest update for either Swift Framework or JOYN (or both) is causing the problem.

Can you advise what I should do to get things back up and running?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Has an auto update not run 100% or been interrupted?

I see a few JS errors in the console log:

1) Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active whilst we take a closer look?

chindache

Hello,

Thank you for the reply!

Has an auto update not run 100% or been interrupted?

I don’t believe an auto update was interrupted but am not 100% sure.

1) Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active whilst we take a closer look?

Yes, absolutely. All plugins are now disabled except for Swift Framework and WooCommerce.

Thank you!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you check again? I disabled the minified scripts, it seems something is wrong in one minified file.

-Rui

chindache

Hello!

Everything seems to be working again, thank you!

I disabled the minified scripts, it seems something is wrong in one minified file

I apologize, I only have a limited understanding of programming. Do you know what caused this event, or is there anything I can do in the future on my end that could prevent this event from reoccurring?

Thank you SO MUCH for your time and effort helping me with this, I really appreciate it!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Nice. Glad we could help.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Nothing wrong your end, will be an issue with the release process of our build – we’ll check this for the next update!

Thanks,

– Ed

chindache

Thanks so much guys!!!

David Martin – Support

Marking as resolved.

If you have found the theme/support useful, we appreciate it if you can leave feedback on our item if you have the time as it really helps us out.

Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.