New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante We are currently in maintenance mode, please check back shortly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    jessyica

We are currently in maintenance mode, please check back shortly.
    On many pages of the site this message is shown. I disabled maintenance mode but it still appear. After this message started to appear a lot of other problems come (before it everything worked okay – except some issue with permalinks but I’ll come to that later):
    – I’m logged out automatically soon after I enter in the wordpress dashboard
    – the shop which i configured to look and work like in the demo is reverted back to the initial state
    – on some sections like “blog” the navigation bar is weird (see first image)
    The website address is: http://iconicmediasolutions.com/theme/
    Also there are issuse with permalinks from the beginning, even after I edit the .htaccess file (acc to your spec) they were still there and worse; when I edited permalinks settings some links were no longer broken(400 error – page not found) but others who until there worked now were broken. Can you please tell me exactly what settings you used for the demo? The biggest issue regarding links seems to be on Feature menu as none of the links work. I can repair them manually but it will take a long time. Of course none of this matter until maintenance mode problem is resolved. Thank You in advance for your support.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I responded to your comment I think, can you confirm what issues you’re still having – as I said before the things you are referring to aren’t theme related – no one else are having these issues.

The only reason the features menu wouldn’t work is because it links to our site – easy to change those links though.

– Ed

marcust

My entire site is in maintenance mode. Any idea how to fix it?

marcust

I am dumb. First option under general was Maint Mode set to standard on. Not sure how that happened.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you sorted it!

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register