Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    bouncingsprouts

Hi,
    I’m getting these errors above the content in my dashboard and above my page on load:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_ca6b74ace9bfd790bab4b3053db39c0f, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/bouncspr/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/class.yith-wcwl.php on line 54

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/bouncspr/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/class.yith-wcwl.php:54) in /home/bouncspr/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/class.yith-wcwl.php on line 54

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/bouncspr/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/class.yith-wcwl.php:54) in /home/bouncspr/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/functions.yith-wcwl.php on line 118

errr ….help?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I don’t see these errors on your site?

– Kyle

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit wp-config.php that is wordpress config file at wordpress root installation directory and set WP_DEBUG false. Find this define(WP_DEBUG,true); change to define(WP_DEBUG,false);
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

bouncingsprouts

Hi Guys,
    They are still appearing on my dashboard. I currently have a developer going through my site, but once he’s done I’ll try the fix that Mohammed has suggested and get back to this thread with an update.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It was taking cache so now looks perfect.
    Thanks

bouncingsprouts

Hi,
    I just checked wp-config.php and WP_DEBUG is set to false already…

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    These errors are not appearing so please clear your browser cache.
    Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register