New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift WC_Product: get_gallery_attachment_ids is deprecated since since version 3.0!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    alexwright

Hi-

After updating to a more recent version of the Uplift theme, I’m seeing the following errors with define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    in my local development environment.

WC_Product::get_gallery_attachment_ids is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 3.0! Use WC_Product::get_gallery_image_ids instead. in <b>/Users/alexwright/Sites/smart-charge/web/wp-includes/functions.php</b> on line <b>3830</b><br />

That’s a core WordPress directory, so I can’t imagine this is an issue with Uplift, but checking in with you regardless. Do you have any insight on why that error is showing up?

With define('WP_DEBUG', false); things work okay. But I’d like to make sure everything is working as smoothly as possible.

Thanks!

-Alex

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active. Please then re-test.

alexwright

Thanks so much for replying. I did that and the issue persists. Screenshots included. I can try to set up a staging server if you all need it, thought I don’t know if I can set efine('WP_DEBUG', true); on the staging server.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Do you mind upgrading to the latest WP version also on the staging site?

alexwright

Of course!

Updated and same issue. Screenshots attached.

Thanks for looking into this!

-Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @alexwright

Thanks for the heads up, just found this old code and will update it for the next update. Happy to provide sooner if you need!

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.