New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Want to go back to normal menu drop down from pre-existing Mega Menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    adamtsp

Hello,

My client has now decided that they want to go back to a normal drop down menu instead of Mega Menu. I looked through the forum and saw how to change it to Mega Menu here http://dante.swiftideas.net/documentation/#menus but when I looked at the menu as is from the backend, it looks like this (attached) and I did not see any Mega Menu Columns etc as the link above showed.

I would greatly appreciate help with this. I don’t want to go in and move stuff around and risk losing important structure, so I decided to ask here first 🙂

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorted this for you

– Kyle

adamtsp

Thank you. It looks okay for some of them, but yikes the “About Us” is a mess! I’ve attached a screenshot. Maybe they don’t need “About the soldiers project” under that? Can you keep all the same sub pages, just have them drop down so they are visible in one big column? “About the Soliders Project” is kind of like a header… I can ask the client if we can drop it if it makes it work.

Please help ASAP because they just had a press release and are getting traffic today :0

Thank you in advance

Attachments:
    adamtsp

Hey, I just went in and deleted the “About The Soldiers Project” submenu that was creating all the trouble in the screenshot above.

Let’s hit the pause button on this while I wait to hear back from the client. I think they will ask why the text is so far over to the right, but let me see if they are okay with the general set up for now.

thanks, here’s what it looks like now.

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Those menu items can be aligned left with some simple CSS if you need to, let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register