New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Visual Explanation for Set up

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    myentspa

Greetings!

I was wondering if in the future when creating guides for how to execute and use themes (I licensed Atelier) that it would be possible to also set up a visual representation of what was described in the guides. I do understand that there are photos to indicate where and how controls are recommended to be set; however I am experiencing extreme frustration in using these guides, as I do not always know either 1. what these specific instructions are referring to (Like the difference between menu and mega menu) 2. where to apply these applications. For example, I am having a tough time with the sliders; I know how to set them, I understand the instructions on how to add photos. But I don’t understand how to rotate them, switch the sizing, control whether or not there is zoom, and many times specific terminology, that would be easily solved in a simple explanation.

I understand that in using such a program as wordpress I need to study terminology and understand the inner workings better in order for me to use it. But I also think it would be really helpful if there were screenshots of the demo website and points created to show where in the admin panel features such as these were created, that way a user could look at the demo and say “Hey! I like what they did there; where in the admin panel can I replicate that myself?” Because of these problems, I have more than one problem that I need to address; therefore a better explanation of the website making process is needed. Thank you! contact info: [email protected]

(Wasn’t sure where to put the “follow up email notification email address)

David Martin – Support

Thanks for the feedback.

If you add your purchase code to your profile, you can drop any queries into the Atelier forum and we can help you directly with visuals and screencasts.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register