New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint visual editor missing on text block

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    stevegos

I have recently updated to latest version and have a few issues which I am hoping you can help with…

1. On any page you go into the Swift editor and go to edit a text block, the editor is not loading, no buttons, nothing. The text is there but showing the html and its in white.

2. If you have a block which is a single image, when you go to change the images, the photo selector screen is bunched up on the left and not easy to use.

3. On pages which use the swift page builder, the page always loads the editor in text mode, after which I have to switch to visual, then turn on the swift page builder.

4. Is there an easy way to update the Rev Slider? I have the old version and the latest theme update has not updated it.

Thanks, Steven

David Martin – Support

1) I cannot replicate on your site, please clear your browser cache and re-test:

2) Is this still an issue after performing no.1? Please link me to this page also.

3) For me it loads the Page Builder as expected:

4) What version are you looking for, the packaged plugin is 5.3.1.5. Let me know and I’ll see if I can get a zip for you.

Thanks.

stevegos

I managed to resolve the issue by disabling the other plugins and then enabling them one by one. Didn’t find an incompatibility but its just started working after they were all switched back on.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Nice. Glad it’s sorted.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register