New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Viewing theme support without valid license

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Adrenaline22

After support runs out users should still be able to view past posts. Since the many core WC/WP updates can seriouly mess the frontend in the future. I understand the replying or creating topics is not allowed, but viewing them should be..

David Martin – Support

Will check this Ed (lead dev).

Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks @Adrenaline22, we just updated a plugin which caused this, we have adjusted the new settings to take this into account.

– Ed

sab

I have same issue… I have a valid licence for Flexform purchased through themeforest but support has run out and I have an issue with Swift Page builder not displaying correctly after a recent WP update, and wanted to view the fix at the following post:

Swift Page Builder do not work after WordPress-Update

It is saying I can’t view it as I don’t have a valid licence… but I do, I purchased the theme and would have thought I could still access/view the forum but not post (which is fine as I want to read the solution!)

Help!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @sab

Please can you check this now, we just updated a file that should resolve this!

Let us know.

– Ed

sab

Hi Ed…
    Thanks for prompt response but that didn’t work and it still says: “You must have valid license to access this content.” Have forced refresh browser page and still get same issue. Also tried logging out and back in again! 🙁

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi sab,

Apologies again, turns out there was one more option we needed to change – please can you confirm now?

– Ed

sab

Hi Ed… Yep seems to be fixed now! Thanks for your help.
    Cheers
    sab

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great, thanks for letting us know.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register