New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Ability Videos not embedding properly in portfolio items

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Ability
    Polymvth

robertmalcolm.com
    Ability v. 1.9.1
    Word PRess 3.8.1

When I click on a portfolio item half the time it just shows the text description and the video that should be embedding does not appear at all. Sometimes the video players load sometimes they don’t. This is a big issue if clients are unable to see videos in my portfolio half the time when they click on them.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I tested with firefox and its working perfect here .
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Polymvth

Ok well I assure you I’m not making it up. I’ve tried it on other computers on chrome and mozilla and I keep getting the same effect. It’s like once I open portfolio item the chance of the video embedding when I open another greatly decreases and I have to refresh to open another. Try opening all the portfolio items one after another with out refreshing and eventually one of them will not embed correctly. The only portfolio item with out a video embeded in it is the one that says COMPLEX otherwise all the others should have vimeo or youtube videos embeded. I have just reproduced the error and took a screen shot of what it looks like when it doesn’t embed and what it should look like.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    In which browsers do you have issues ? I checked with firefox and working fine .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Polymvth

If you read my response it says I tried both firefox and chrome and it wouldnt consistently embed properly in either.

Polymvth

If this issue can’t be resolved I want my money back for the theme.

Polymvth

Maybe you should pass this over to someone who speaks better english I need this issue resolved ASAP and I don’t have time to wait 3 days for a response only for you to ask for information I already clearly gave.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    My colleague will assist you very soon .

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Polymvth,

Can you please try the attached version, and see if the video issue is still occurring? http://d.pr/f/zuVx

Thanks,

– Ed

Polymvth

How do I do this with out losing all the setting and content I set up with my current installation of the theme?

Kyle – SUPPORT

You will not lose your content, it is stored in the database, you just need to overwrite your theme files with the version Ed has provided.

– Kyle

Polymvth

That seems to have fixed it, thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register