New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Video Thumbnail options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    shannond

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how I can show the video thumbnail supplied by youtube to show up as an image thumbnail so that I can use the fullscreen video option when clicked. BECAUSE, If I choose “video” as the thumbnail, it plays the video in the thumbnail space and you don’t seem to have an option to override that.

So, I have two relating questions:

1. Is there a way to select an external thumbnail image in the meta options instead of me having to screenshot or decipher code to get the image and uploading into the media library?

IF NOT, THEN

2. Is there a way the video thumbnail can go to fullscreen when clicked?

Thanks for the help!!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) Unfortunately it’s not possible to use the thumbnail image that youtube uses.

2) Yes, in thumbnail option you can select full screen video (see screenshot)

– Kyle

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    shannond

I know the image thumbnail works for full screen. I am aware of that dropdown option. However, it does not work for a video thumbnail. Is there a way to override that? The actual thumbnail doesn’t go full screen when you click it, but the title link under it does. See my attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

No, for the thumbnail you will need to use an image, then link it to the full screen video

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register